What kind of mother am I that I sat right by this kid and didn't notice a thing until he looked like this?! You know the little hand wipes they give you when you order ribs--not working so well in this situation!! I'm pretty sure that he enjoyed them...I guess that's all that matters!!
Saturday, October 6, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
How did you find me?! That's what I love about blogs, finding long lost friends! It is so much fun to see your family, I can't even believe how grown up your kids are. Camry looks just like her mom, beautiful! Hey, we're going to be out in UT the end of this month for my parents farewell, I would love to find some time to get together!
Oh look he is still just as handsome and still aunt Tanya's favorite boy!!1
okay so i just saw that i missed your birthday... happy belated birthday!! sorry i am so slow at noticing... i must not pay as much attention as i thought. i hope it was a great one!
Hey Easton, I have a bunch of photos of you I took about 50 years ago....... Different name though.
Post a Comment