My Top 5 Favorite "Rochelle Moments"
5. When we were walking the neighborhood and were attacked by a very scary dog and I so bravely threw you in front of me!
4. Our weekend trip we took to Blanding when you were so sore from working out you could hardly walk!
3. You making me lick all of the kids' dripping ice cream cones because you're too grossed out to do it yourself!
2. Our New Years Eve parties playing games, and running up and down the side walks banging pots and pans!
and last but not least...(my favorite memory ever)
1. The Vegas Pole Dance you did when you were 8 months pregnant with Thatcher!
I love you! I hope you had a great day! Thank you for being my friend!
Wednesday, October 10, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
Happy Birthday Rochelle!
It took me forever to figure out what my flippin password was so I could leave a comment. This is so sweet! Thankyou! You definitely got the top five moments.
I love you and miss you so much!
Autumn, I too have been invading your site! Your family is so cute and you and Bryan look like you could still be in high school! I'll peek in on you guys from now on. Come up and visit!
Post a Comment