Last night was the Hannah Montana concert. We were so excited!! We had the best GNO (this is Miley Cyrus speak for Girls Night Out...you learn something new everyday!) I hope that Camry carries this night in her memory forever...I know I will!! We had so much fun and the concert was awesome! Hannah/Miley is so adorable we are even bigger fans now that we have seen her live in concert!

Me and my cute girl

Before the concert
Camry and I had a mani and a pedi. This is one of our favorite things to do! She picked Halloween nails and toes.

Camry and K'Leigh in their new Miley Cyrus concert t-shirts with their awesome Hannah Montana glow sticks.

The Biggest Hannah Montana Fan!! She could sing almost every word! So cute!

Best Buddies...they were SO cute during the show! They were really rockin out!!

The Jonas Brothers opened for Hannah. There were more screaming little girls than I care to hear for a long time! I think I'm getting old, but I definitely walked away with a headache!

WE LOVE YOU HANNAH!! Here is Hannah Montana. She was quite the little performer for being a teenager!! Camry was shocked when we were on our way home and she still couldn't hear! There was A LOT of noise! Little girls can scream!!

The grand finale. The concert lasted for 3 hours-I think it was so long because it was being filmed. We loved every minute...and who knows maybe we'll end up on t.v.!!
9 comments:
I've been so excited for you guys! What a freat GNO for you two. You might even make mon of the year award in Camry's book. I glad you had so much fun. Great pics!
It was great and I can hear finally!! Thanks for inviting us and GNO is the best thing ever!!!
I'm so glad all that the hunt for the tickets paid off. You are a great Mom!
How fun!!! What a GREAT mom you are!! Camry is one lucky girl!
I'm glad you girls had a good time! Mine would have totally freaked out if we could have found a way to get tickets:) You are a great mom. I hope your fall didn't impair your dancing abilities while at the concert. Ouch! (just got done reading your most recent posts)
Autumn, I just had to tell you that I laugh everytime I log on to your blog, because it's got a different design each time:) I still need Rochelle to come up here and help me make mine cute!
Man! Your blog is so flippin cute! How in the workd did you do that? It must have taken hours. Good Job!
I love it!! It looks like you had SO MUCH fun! The new background looks great (as usual).
Hope Hannah is still around in a few years!! I love finally having a daughter!!!
Post a Comment