You guys rock!!! Thanks for the reminder!
That picture is bomb! Your kids look so tough! Tom, me and Layla were knocked unconscious last week by the flu. Flu = No fun.
oh yeah, I expect to see a new background by tomorrow morning. The directions are included- http://www.matiekay.blogspot.comIt's sooo easy!
thanks! we need to do that
LOVE the new blog!!!! :) Good choice!
Love the new background!
Im so excited and jealous about your awesome blog!!! You are the best!!! By the way love ya!!!
Yeah...I am with Maryam Flu=NO FUN!! I've already had it once last weekend during our Primary Sacrament Program!!! We'll be following in your steps next week!!
Post a Comment
8 comments:
You guys rock!!! Thanks for the reminder!
That picture is bomb! Your kids look so tough! Tom, me and Layla were knocked unconscious last week by the flu. Flu = No fun.
oh yeah, I expect to see a new background by tomorrow morning. The directions are included- http://www.matiekay.blogspot.com
It's sooo easy!
thanks! we need to do that
LOVE the new blog!!!! :) Good choice!
Love the new background!
Im so excited and jealous about your awesome blog!!! You are the best!!! By the way love ya!!!
Yeah...I am with Maryam Flu=NO FUN!! I've already had it once last weekend during our Primary Sacrament Program!!! We'll be following in your steps next week!!
Post a Comment