Sewing. Can I just say...I LOVE it! In honor of mine and Jessica's October birthdays Melissa, Jess, and I hit Material Girls for a skirt sewing class. 3 hours of pure fun! Loved every second of it. Good company, cute fabric, and my Janome...nothing better.
Me and my Asian/Hawaiian/red flowery fabric
Jess and her blue/green checked number
Melissa went with good ole black and white
Now if I could just find a new space to have my sewing table other than Bryan's office I'd be set. His job seriously cuts into my sewing time!
5 comments:
I'm so jealous. It's been so long since I've made something for fun. Material Girls is so fun!
Ooo! I can't wait to see the finished product! Very fun!
Autumn you are so cute! You look so beautiful in that picture. I would love to learn how to sew. I can't wait to see what you girls make!
Tunic and Jamie, here we come. Let's start hounding her now. Tunic, not tumor/'tuma'.
Your picture DOES look so glamorous- HEART!
"Material, hiccup!"
I've never been there, I've heard it's a great store. I love your fabric choice, of course you are a fashionista, so who would expect anything less. You are adorable. Looks like you had a super fun birthday retreat!
Post a Comment