We decided to take a trip to Manti for the Mormon Miracle Pageant. The view and the pageant were incredible! Not so incredible....the mosquitos!!!! Massive amounts of them! One WHOLE bottle of mosquito repellant was no match for these pesky creatures! EWWW!

This is me trying to protect Dylan from all those mosquito's. If you look REAL close you can see that I was being a pretty good deterrent. Right between my eyes there is a HUGE mosquito!
Sick! (This photo has given us much laughter...had to share)
Couple of seconds later....mosquito gone.

Brielle and Mommy..not cold...just trying to keep the bugs away....have I mentioned mosquitos?

Bryan's going to hate me for this photo but I thought it was cool...doesn't he look superimposed into a photo of the temple?

A great show and
MANY mosquito bites later we were on our way back home. Good times. Next time we'll bring
TWO bottles of repellent!
3 comments:
I love the pic with the mosquito on your nose! Super funny!
I had the opportunity to attend once and loved it. It would be fun to go and take my kids.
I haven't been in years. I need to take my kids. My niece was in this year.
Post a Comment