One baby is perfect but how much more perfect are two!? I don't think I could possibly be more excited to meet these babies! I've had so much fun helping Laura get ready. Only a few more weeks to go! Thanks Laura for putting up with my excitement and letting me be a part of the madness! :)
Auntie Laura at 31 weeks
Carseat blankies from Aunt Tanya (fabric), Grandma Linda (hemstitching), and Auntie Autumn (crocheting)
I had so much fun with these carseat covers. I LOVE how they turned out!
Auntie Laura at 31 weeksBaby girl crib blanket-love the pink and brown together!
Baby boy crib blanket-I had a hard time finding green and brown fabric and then there it was...I LOVE it!
The countdown is on!
11 comments:
Those are all so cute! I'm so impressed (but not surprised)!
Sew, sew cute! (totally spelled it that way on purpose:)
I don't know that girl, but I am very excited for her. Twinners would be lots of fun. And all of your craftiness is very enviable.
I'm so so sad to be far away right now. I miss you both so much and I'm missing out on all this baby fun.
Laura looks great, I look like that with one baby in me!
All of those things you made are so adorable. How fun to have twins coming to your family as well.
OMG! OMG! Congratulations! to you and to Laura! That is so wonderful! And 2!!!! I'm so glad that there will once again be screaming babies in the house on Dwayne Circle!
Oh Autumn, you did an awesome job on those covers and blankies! CUTE!
Super cute! Love the quilts and carseat blankets! And I love your new background! Happy Hallidays! from the Hallidays :)
Ok, so how much of that stuff did you sew! You are out of control! The car seat cover is sure cute. YOu may have to hook me up!!!
Oh my these are so cute!! great job!
Lucky Laura to get all of those fun things, they are so dang cute!!! I'm going to have to go over and see how you did the car seat covers, I need to make one of those. Did you do the stippling on the quilts? I love everything, so exciting. I can't wait to see them.
i am impressed!!! so cute!
SERIOUSLY, do you ever sleep?
Post a Comment