That is hilarious!! We find many of those around here.
So funny!
That seems like something that would be on a t-shirt..."You are Stoopedd!" Pretty ironic.
Ironic is right! ROTFL
Your boys kill me! So funny!
That's great, I can't wait to see things like that around ; 0. Jack will sure be the one, although I'm sure Connor thinks it. Your kids looked awesome on Halloween! Jeff went to bootcamp?
SOOOO awesome! I agree with Danelle...it should be a T-shirt.
Ha cute! At least it wasn't writing to you. Summer likes to write notes to Ty and I how much she hates us. Makes are heart so warm.
Can't wait until the note writing starts...Max heard "see ya suckers" on a cartoon, so we are having issues with that right now...little stinkers!
I thought this only happened at my house! Lol
Post a Comment
10 comments:
That is hilarious!! We find many of those around here.
So funny!
That seems like something that would be on a t-shirt..."You are Stoopedd!" Pretty ironic.
Ironic is right! ROTFL
Your boys kill me! So funny!
That's great, I can't wait to see things like that around ; 0. Jack will sure be the one, although I'm sure Connor thinks it. Your kids looked awesome on Halloween! Jeff went to bootcamp?
SOOOO awesome! I agree with Danelle...it should be a T-shirt.
Ha cute! At least it wasn't writing to you. Summer likes to write notes to Ty and I how much she hates us. Makes are heart so warm.
Can't wait until the note writing starts...Max heard "see ya suckers" on a cartoon, so we are having issues with that right now...little stinkers!
I thought this only happened at my house! Lol
Post a Comment