CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Sunday, November 1, 2009

This Little Piggie....

I thought long and hard over what our office staff could be for Halloween. Finally...THE THREE LITTLE PIGS...! How perfect! Thanks to everyone for being such great sports! We had a great time and the kids LOVED it!
Autumn, DeAnne, and Melissa
The 3 lil' pigs and the Big Bad Wolf (aka Mr. Stone)In order to include everyone in our insanity we kind of mixed some fairy tales together. Here we are with the 3 Lil' Pigs, the Big Bad Wolf, the Woodsman (aka James), Granny (aka Ms. Ralphs), and Little Red Riding Hood (aka Mrs. Davison...our original Little Red (Mrs. Stone) was home sick with the Swine Flu so luckily Lindsay had the same cute costume!)I had to include this picture of Mr. Stone. He was a great sport! The kids LOVED it that he dressed up!
Happy Halloween!!

10 comments:

Danelle said...

She probably caught the swine flu from one of you little house-building piggies! Oink!

Lisa said...

That is adorable, what a great idea!

KerrieLeigh said...

Those costumes are priceless! I love them! Such a good idea!

Chelsea said...

That is great! What good sports!

Rydgd said...

Super cute costumes!!

Kayela said...

Super cute!

Rochelle said...

Love it!

Jason and Kristin said...

Lookin good Autumn!

Teri said...

you guys are too cute! What a great idea. I love the hair the best!

Shay said...

That is such a cute idea... I am sure all the little kiddos loved it. BTW thank you for all you kind thoughts, and thank you for the flowers. xoxo