Dying laughing here! I have one of those - but she has been threatened for life to never touch my calendar again! Good luck!
That is hilarious! Did Easton write that? We are all excited for school to start this year. See ya tomorrow!
At least its on your calendar. Sandra thought it started on Thursday!
That is so funny. It must be a boy thing.
That is funny!I can't wait for my kids to go back yahoo!! Our starts the 24th.
AwEsOmE! I have one or two in my house that share that sentiment! :)Hey- you'll have to let me know what you think about "Pillars" when you're done. It's on my 'to read' list.
I agree!! I'm not ready to send my baby to school :(
So funny. Personally, I'm super excited. :)
How cute!
Oh, I LOVE Jane Eyre.
Very funny stuff---My guess---Mr. Jace!
Post a Comment
11 comments:
Dying laughing here! I have one of those - but she has been threatened for life to never touch my calendar again! Good luck!
That is hilarious! Did Easton write that? We are all excited for school to start this year. See ya tomorrow!
At least its on your calendar. Sandra thought it started on Thursday!
That is so funny. It must be a boy thing.
That is funny!
I can't wait for my kids to go back yahoo!! Our starts the 24th.
AwEsOmE! I have one or two in my house that share that sentiment! :)
Hey- you'll have to let me know what you think about "Pillars" when you're done. It's on my 'to read' list.
I agree!! I'm not ready to send my baby to school :(
So funny. Personally, I'm super excited. :)
How cute!
Oh, I LOVE Jane Eyre.
Very funny stuff---My guess---Mr. Jace!
Post a Comment