The kids and I traveled to Blanding to take Nemi to meet her dad and while there my dad put me to work. The kids loved it that while I was painting they could walk across the street to the pool and swim til their hearts were content. On the other hand...not so sure my dad appreciated my painting skills...or lack thereof. Ha ha!!
This picture didn't do justice to how black my feet/arms/hands/nose/chin were after spray painting a table black. However...my red wall...turned out fabulous! Maybe I should stick with the paint brushes!
Sunday, August 16, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
7 comments:
I LOVE black spraypaint. It looks like you needed to remember the old saying, "When using black spraypaint, don't stand downwind." Okay, maybe that's not really a saying, but it might still apply for your next adventures with a can of magic.
That is fuuny! I love Danelle's commet.
At first I thought your "Painting Skilz" were in reference to your cute toenails...and I was thinking to myself "Why did she post such a cute picture of her toes when her feet are kinda dirty?"
Then I read the post.
A-ha.
Before reading I thought this post was about painting your toe nails. Needless to say I was wondering why your feet were so dirty! : )
I thought the same thing Lisa did. I would love to see what the actualy stuff you painted looked like.
Ew on the spray painted body parts. I love the camp post!
I love the lines from the flip flops! I thought the same thing and your friend Amy Jones...but I can relate to a painting mess, I have about 5 pair of painting shorts now.
Post a Comment