CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Thursday, August 20, 2009

First Day of School

First day of school 2009Quote of the day from Camry:
"Jr. High is SO cool!"
(7th Grade)
Quote of the day from Easton:
"My teacher is awesome...but I STILL hate school!"
(5th Grade)
Quote of the day from Jace:
"Today was the best because my teacher LOVES frogs!"
(1st Grade)

4 comments:

Holly said...

does Jace have Mrs. Karren? I told you she was my cousin, right? How fun!

Amy Jones said...

"My teacher loves frogs." That kid is awesome.

Rochelle said...

It's so crazy that Talon and Camry are in junior high. CRAZY

Shay said...

I cannot believe you have a child in junior high! Didn't we just graduate last year? Your kids are so cute, and I was overly excited to see that you had posted on your blog! You have been missed!