CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Saturday, September 6, 2008

Now That I'm a Mommy....

1. I've become a germaphobe!
2. I say and do things my mother did and I'm proud of it.
3. I cry at those 'Johnson & Johnson' mother's day commercials.
4. I play a lot of games to lose and I've discovered that I'm not very good at playing Memory...even if I were to try to win!
5. I rarely wear white, and if I'm dumb enough to....I usually regret it.
6. I love Mercer Mayer....there is just something special about those Little Critters.
7. I ALWAYS buckle up.
8. I laugh at potty humor....(two boys will do that to you)
9. I spend at least 4 hours a week at Karate.
10. I would like to meet and shake the hand of the person who invented the Magic Eraser! Seriously!!!

Hmmm...who shall I tag today?? Bonnie, Jacci, KerrieLeigh, Lisa (again...but only cause you never did the last one), Nat, and Cami.

15 comments:

KerrieLeigh said...

Love the new layout!

Cynthia said...

You are just funny Autumn, you make me laugh!! And your new layout is beautiful!

Shay said...

The commercials make me cry too! Thanks for playing...I LOVE your new layout. Fall is my favorite time of year, because it is so beautiful...and very clever title..I love it!

Jason and Kristin said...

I'm all over the bathroom humor too. Though, most of that is Jason's fault!

Lisa said...

I always have the best intentions!

Love your new blog look and especially the tag line "it's Autumn time." Clever.

Also, for the record, Autumn has always been a germophobe!

Chelsea said...

Memory?? You and I both. It's called, "baby brain." You're a great mommy and a great example to me

Cami said...

You crack me up and amaze me at the same time. You are so creative! I don't think I could think of all that stuff! Love that about you. Love that you are a germaphobe and a big cry baby at those commercials. Not a crier! WhatEVER! :) Way cute pic btw too.

It's Autumn time, It's Autumn time, my BFF is awesome. It's Autumn time, it's Autumn time, your new layout kicks butt! (sing this to the tune of the song~it's better that way even though it doesn't rhyme!)

Aundrea said...

I love the new layout!!

You are such an awesome mommy! I love that you are proud of saying and doing the things your mom used to say and do:)

Lindsay said...

You said it. I am proud of the things I hated my mother saying but now I say them.

maryam said...

I always buckle up and make everyone else in my car do the same, regardless of age! What is this Johnson and Johnson commercial all about!? I've never seen it.

Bonnie said...

Love the new layout....hint, hint... Now that I'm a mommy, huh? I better start thinking...

Jacci said...

This was such a fun tag. I changed the title on my Nastia Liukin post because you really are my twin!!! Thank you for spending so much time the other night hepling me! I love our blogs I think they turned out so cute!!!

Rochelle said...

Man, where have I been? I love the new layout! I am excited it's time for fall!

Cute post, I can't believe I'm just now seeing it.

Jessica said...

"I don't know Karate, but I know Crazy and I know how to use it!" That's what you learn hangin' out at the dojo, right?
You are THE most beautiful bawl-baby, germaphobe, Eraser lovin' girl I know! Didn't you love Cami's GNO post? We had super fun!

Jessica said...

BTW clever title! I get it. Beautiful new page.
They're sausages on my photo, in-case you wanted to know.