Thanks to Kristin, who knows someone, who knows someone, we have the chance to catch the very first showing of Twilight on November 21, 2008 at the Gateway in SLC!! If you want to go, leave a comment and bring one of us your money by this Saturday. It's reserved seating and the cost is only $9.00. Hope everyone can make it!!
10 comments:
I am sooooooooooooooooo in!!!!1 whaooo, can't beleive it is almost time, love your new back ground!
Already talked to Kristin, but I'm totally there, as well. Count me, and my sister in. Two tickets, please.
Wahoooo!
I am there! Sooooo excited!
I want to go and Lisa flies in that day. I'll talk to her and see if it'll work out. It might be too late for her though since she'll be on Michigan time.
I am in.
I wish...
Do you know what time it will be?
Ok ladies. I think my 20 tickets are gone!! I may be able to get more but I can't hold them without your $9 so get it to me fast and I'll see what I can do! Kristin
I really want to go......but can't. Dang it!
already told you I am coming!! I will be there with bells on. Moola to come soooon! Thanks for the long comment btw... 'bout time. sheesh. Love ya bunches
Post a Comment