CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Monday, September 22, 2008

My Lakeview Buddies

Me, Monica, Cami, and Jessica
After months of trying to get 4 schedules to work together so we could have a night out on the town....we finally did it! These are my buddies from Lakeview. The four of us met at school where we all have kids in the same class. Jess owns the only boy in the group....and our 3 girls drool over his handsome self everyday!
Yay! Our buzzer is buzzing!! Love love love the Olive Garden!
After the Olive Garden we went to "Color Me Mine" a way fun place where you can paint your own pottery. I had a hard time deciding between these salt and pepper shakers and the cute little 2 ft. gnome....

This store is right up Cami's alley. She is a lover of dishes! She painted a lovely dish...that she wasn't too satisfied with but had fun decorating anyway. Anything with Cami is fun!!
Monica decided on the big popcorn bowl....turning into a pasta bowl instead, she's so creative and her bowl turned out SO CUTE!
Jess is so thoughtful...she painted a dish for her sister in law. I'm lucky enough to be able to work with Jessica everyday.....let me tell you...lunchroom duty is WAY more exciting with her around!

Until next time girls!!

15 comments:

Shay said...

Color me mine looks like so much fun! Looks like a really fun girls night out!

Unknown said...

So glad you posted!! It's fun to see everyone's different thoughts of our night together. The pictures are way cute.... although, I think I've seen them somewhere before? ;) Hurray for Lakeview! Where would I be without you? Love you so much!

Cami said...

Hey.... let's see how many times I can ignore the fact that I am commenting with my daughter's account and not mine! That would be fun because then everything would be in code. You would be like... which Emily? Who IS this?

lol... can I be more lame!! Sorry I did that AGAIN!

Lisa said...

Looks fun, Color Me Mine looks like such a great place!

Natelli Johnston said...

what a great idea!

Jason and Kristin said...

What you have more friends then just us girls in the neighborhood!!!! Just kidding. Looked way entertaining! I feel the urge to paint something.

KerrieLeigh said...

Looks like so much fun!!! I still have never been to Color Me Mine.

Chelsea said...

What fun!! Looks like you had a lot of fun together. How fun to paint? Never done that before.
BTW Kyle and I are going out tonight without the kids. Nice huh? Thanks for offering though

Rochelle said...

Looks like fun! I would love to make or paint some thing! I might have to look into it!
I'm glad you have such good friends to hang with since I can't!

Arah Debra said...

That looks like a fun group of girls. Color me mine is such a great idea for girls night.

Jessica said...

Babe, my buzzer is still buzzing after that fun night!
I love how you didn't mention that you helped Monica paint her bowl;)
Gotta go, I think I just threw up in my mouth. LOL!
So cute post. LOVE YOU!!!

Unknown said...

Looks like fun!

Unknown said...

I was hoping you got me a ticket. Thank you! I will be there!

Arah Debra said...

By the way I loved The Secret Life of Bee's let me know what you think when you're done.

Rochelle said...

I was just wondering if your going to update on Mike any time soon? It sounds like he is doing so well! I can't believe what a miracle this has all been, hopefully he has many, many years in front of him!

Tell him we think of him often and wish him well from the Lymans!