CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Tuesday, September 9, 2008

Happy Birthday Jacers!

Jace Michael
(2 Weeks Old)
1 Yr. Old
2 Yrs Old
3 Yrs Old
4 Yrs Old
5 Yrs Old6 Yrs OldI can't believe that my baby is 6 years old today! Where has the time gone? It makes me sad to think that he is no longer a baby. He is in such a hurry to grow up and be like his big brother and sister, and I'm in no hurry at all!!
Jace has always been our little firecracker. He was born with a true Northern personality! We always laugh and say he is just like his Grandpa Northern...so long as he's not too hot, cold, hungry, or tired he is a perfectly nice boy to be around! (I blame this on my dad....but only because he passed those traits on to me...which I then passed on to Jace).
Jace was born with a love to draw. From the time he was a baby he would draw circles on EVERYTHING....from furniture, to walls, to himself, etc. He has since moved on from circles and can draw some awesome Pokemon!!
Jace is my buddy. When I went to Hawaii I let him sleep with my blanket while I was gone because I wasn't going to be able to take it with me and I knew he would be missing me like crazy. Since I've been back I've had to adjust my life to a new blanket....there was no way that Jace was giving up that purple and yellow blanket! It's a queen size and he drags it around with him all over the place!
He is loving Kindergarten! I am missing our alone time together....now that I'm at work and he's at school, but I love seeing him come out of his classroom every day with a huge grin on his face! He is learning to read...one more milestone, and I'm so proud of him!
Happy Birthday Little Buddy! We love you so much!

20 comments:

Lindsay said...

Its funny that you can see their personality when they are just babies!! happy birthday bud.

Rochelle said...

Happy Birthday Jace!

Amy Jones said...

Okay...did I blink? Better yet, did I fall asleep for a VERY long time? I can't believe he's 6 already. I mean, I know he and Lindy are the same age, but it was really brought home looking at those pictures! What a cute kid. He looks so grown up in that last one. Happy b-day, Jace.

Jason and Kristin said...

Hey new background...stinking cute. Does that mean I need to get out my fall decor? Jace is so adorable. Does he have a themed party planned because I need ideas for Graham's.

Laura said...

Happy Birthday!! We'll see you later tonight at your party!

grams said...

Happy Birthday!! Lots of love from Grams & Gramps -- wish we were there. Have a fun day!

Autumn, I remember when we had that 2 week picture taken...we sure have had fun with "our" babies! The kids are so lucky to have you as their mom!

Aundrea said...

He is one cute kid!! I love all the hair he has in his 2 week picture:) Happy birthday, Jace!!

Kayela said...

holy cow he had a ton of hair when he was born

Cami said...

I love all the pictures!! He was such an adorable baby! He has grown up into such a handsome little boy ~ good job having some awesome genes! I hope he had a great day! Happy Birthday, Jace!!

The Lower Family said...

Wow, can you even believe that our kids are that old. It seriously seems like yesterday when they were babies. Tell him happy B-day from James and me.

Bonnie said...

I can't believe he's six!! He's only been dreaming of being 6 since Garet passed him up in age 2 1/2 months ago... even though Jace "is still bigger." I love to watch him try to grow in a hurry...I am watching the same thing now with my own "baby." Happy Birthday Buddy!!!

Lisa said...

That is so sweet that he carries your huge blanket around. Happy B-day to Jace!

KerrieLeigh said...

So cute! Happy Birthday Jace!

Unknown said...

He's such a cute little terd! He came over the day with the boots, I laughed at that post! I'm so glad that he's 6!

Arah Debra said...

Happy Birthday Jace! That's so cute that he kept your blanket. It's crazy that your baby is 6! I'm so glad that you're able to work at his school. What a blessing!

Chelsea said...

That's crazy!! I rememberhim in most of those pictures! I can't believe he is that old. He is such a good looking little guy and with a great smile, i mighgt add! Happy Birthday Jace! I'm sure it will be a great one!

Shay said...

He is so cute! Loved the pictures.

Natelli Johnston said...

what a cute kid he is! how is Queen of Camelot?

Natelli Johnston said...

I think I have lost freinds cuz I have not done so many tags. Please forgive me, please....I'm begging.

Rochelle said...

I love how much hair he had at two weeks old.