CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Saturday, September 20, 2008

Gotta Love School Pics

My first.....and my last school picture....what a difference a couple of years makes.

15 comments:

Aundrea said...

What a cute litte kindergartner!! Now, you're a cute aid:)

Laura said...

Oh my goodness! Easton looks just like you when you were little. So cute!

Cami said...

Sooooooo CUUUUUTTTTTEEEE!!!! I love that picture!! That does it... get those albums out ASAP BFF for TGIF because I want to see you grow up in pictures! You totally look like your kids... wow. Camry especially. Your "today" picture is awesome too. Bah YOOO tiful. But you already know this. Correct? Of course you do, I tell you all the time so you better. :)

Lindsay said...

I love school pictures! Such cute kindergarten picts and then a few pics most of us would like to forget and then we find ourselves at the end again

KerrieLeigh said...

Cute picture! Your new one looks great.

Jason and Kristin said...

Ok, how come your school pictures look so good? I totally thought the first one was Camry! Did you read Melissa's blog????

Lisa said...

After all these years you'd think they would have made more changes to the background! What a cute little girl you were/are! : )

Chelsea said...

O.k. so I always thought that Easton must look like Bryan. Now, I've seen your kinder pic. He looks like you!! Camry looks like you now, and Jace looks just like your mom to me. You've got some strong genes!! Cute pictures BTW

Amy Jones said...

Your kindergarten picture is so stinking cute. Unfortunately for me, my mother was in charge of my hair and my wardrobe at that time in my life...the outcome was NOT good. Your "now" picture is awesome. What I would give to be that photogenic. Sheesh.

Shay said...

How cute! I remember riding bikes with that cute little girl in the pink sweater. I always loved your long hair!

Rochelle said...

I know I am a slacker!!! I love your pictures! You look so young in your recent picture. Your a hottie!
Anyway, I'll do better!

Cynthia said...

That's fun to see how much of your kids we can see in 5 year old you!

Arah Debra said...

What a cutie you were and still are. Isn't it so fun to look back?

Jessica said...

Now how does that feel, Miss Autumn, to be so adored and loved by your many fans?! You ARE beautiful then and now. In fact, gorgeous.
Now can I please see the 6th grade? I'll show you mine if you show me yours.
P.S. Yeah, why haven't they changed the backgrounds?

Bonnie said...

So cute!! I totally thought that was Cams at first glance!!