CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Thursday, September 4, 2008

Fashion Faux Pas?

Is it too early to wear your snow boots while riding your bike?? It is, after all, September....

13 comments:

Jessica said...

HaHa! Ivy asked me if she could wear her boots to school today. A little breeze and everyone's jumping to winter.
Love it. Can't wait to play!!

Rochelle said...

You watch next thing you know and that will be the biggest "new thing".

KerrieLeigh said...

Hey, at least if he falls.....his ankles are protected! Funny!

Cami said...

What a cute picture! I love it. Kids do the funniest things. I actually don't think it looks half bad! I myself can't wait to start wearing my jeans more and schtuff.... I love fall.

Cynthia said...

He'd fit right in at my house, well as long as he wore his flip flops while sledding in January :)!

Aundrea said...

Didn't your snow just melt like, last month? He's gonna give you guys bad juju if he keeps it up:)

grams said...

Faux Pas? I think not...everyone knows snow boots are a fashion statement after Labor Day...

Jason and Kristin said...

I am still trying to figure out if I can wear white capris still.

Unknown said...

Well it did snow on the mountain. So cute!!

Amy Jones said...

I say go for it! At lease he's not barefoot, right? That kid cracks me up!

Shay said...

Very cute! I haven't seen snow boots in a very long time.

Arah Debra said...

He's so cute. I love this time of year. I just HATE the winter comes next.

Bonnie said...

I don't think there is such a thing as a "fashion faux pas" when you have kids....now that it is getting cooler Maddie's favorite shoes are swimming shoes...