VIP at Kindergarten for the week.
Birthday Boy....6 yrs. old!After school. Eating his birthday treat out on the lawn....smart teacher.
My talented sister in law, Aunt Jacci made Jace the coolest cake! Pokemon! He loved it! Thanks so much Jax!
Look at my cake!!
Making a wish at Chuck E Cheese...thanks Grandpa and Grandma for a fun birthday dinner!
Conner, Packer, Ethan, Jace, and Garet at Jace's 'friend party'
Relay races....Jace only wanted to 'verse' Garet....nothing like a little cousin rivalry!
Grandma is THE BEST sport! She and Jace tied...
Jace's balloon got stuck to his foot, so he wore it around like a shoe and thought he was pretty funny.
The bunny hop relay
Decorating cupcakes...what am I CRAZY??
Pin the tail on the donkey
Happy 6th birthday to my baby.
9 comments:
I thought only adults had a "birthday week"... boy, was I wrong! Happy Birthday!!!
I love the post and pictures! You are not a crazy mommy, just an awesome one. Jace will never forget all the nice things you did for him to help him feel special. He is lucky to have a mom like you. Way fun and thanks for sharing!! :)
Those are good party ideas. Graham's is coming up I may have to borrow some of those game ideas. See you Wed. for our mtg @ 8!
Aren't all of the special moments amplified when it's your baby? He's beautiful-so is 6:)
The cake rocks! Is this Jacci's original design? Lucky Jace.
I've been behind, but I caught your tag blog a few days ago and commented on it. Love you!
You are the best mom! You do so much. Have I ever told you that I have never done a friend party because I'm scared to death and wouldn't know what to do. (We didn't b-day parties growing up) I am committed this year to giving one for Adri so, I am going to use your ideas.
You put us all to shame! What a great mom you are. I tell you, when I grow up I want to be like you :). Your kids are so lucky to have been blessed with such an awesome mom!!!
That looks like so much fun. Wow, you went all out for this one. (Maybe you do for all of them) His poster for school looked great!
What a fun birthday! You are a little crazy to let boys decorate cupcakes...how long did it take to clean up THAT mess? :)
GREAT! Now I will have to suck it up and have parties at my house next year...this year the kids got to "pick" a place to go. Garet had a blast! He's so lucky to have such a great cousin!!
Post a Comment