CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Saturday, April 7, 2012

Day 1....Las Vegas

We headed to Las Vegas on Saturday morning. We met up at our hotel with everyone and did some swimming while the boys hit the casino. After swimming we got ready and hit the Strip....something I don't think I'll ever do again with my children (too much garbage and ugliness). The kids thought all of the noises and lights were awesome and especially loved the water fountain show at the Belagio.

After the Belagio show we found a sad little 14 year old boy from Mexico who had been separated from his family during the show. Luckily he spoke English pretty well and we have several Spanish speakers among us. Grandpa, Bryan, and Corey walked him to his hotel and handed him over to a security guard to help him find his parents...I have to admit I worried about him all night.

The Dad's took the kids and headed back to the hotel while Tanya, Jax, and I went in search of a Target to buy a few remaining items for our Cruise. Our GPS led us a little astray and I have to say the highlight of the night was making an appearance at the Las Vegas International Airport. Ha! I always get a good laugh when I'm with these girls.






No comments: