I have the greatest job in the world! I get to be at the school where my kids are everyday AND I get to work with some AMAZING people! My friend and office coworker Holly is the hardest working, most patient, sweet, giving person that I know. She is always doing for others...so of course she went all out for my birthday. Holl's sister Jana is an incredible cake decorator and got together with Holly to design this fabulous cake which included all of my favorite things! I was so surprised!
Me and Holly
Of course it was pink...my FAVORITE
Pearls, french fries, Dr. Pepper, candy corns, purses, shoes, jewels.....
Let's not forget...books, and bowling! (LOVE the PINK bowling ball)
and last but not least my all time fave...POPCORN!
A little scary that Holly knows SO much about me. Hoping it's because she just pays attention and not that I talk too much! :) Happiest birthday ever! Thank you Lakeview friends!

2 comments:
That is seriously AWESOME. I'm glad you posted this, I was really curious about the rest of the cake.
That is the coolest cake I have ever seen! Glad you had a great birthday!
Post a Comment