CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Saturday, August 27, 2011

Ready To Begin the 2011-12 School Year

 Our favorite part of back to school...NEW SHOES!
Jace-3rd Grade
Quote of the day: "Mom, I'm so glad your friend is my teacher because she is NICE!"
Fave moment of the day: Playing at recess with Garet.

 Easton-7th Grade
Quote of the day: "I knew someone in every class I had!"
Fave moment of the day: Jamming out to rap tunes on the bus ride home.
 Camry-9th Grade
Quote of the day: "I LOVE my french class!"
Fave moment of the day: Seeing all of her friends
 Easton and his bestie Brayden~here they are as big Jr. Highers...Below...little kindergartners :(
 Cutest!
My tiny freshman in highschool and our even tinier kindergarten baby. Cams and Mads.

So sad they are all growing up but glad that they love school! We're looking forward to a GREAT year!

2 comments:

Shay said...

They look so cute! I can't believe how much Camry reminds me of you when you were that age! Love the "shoes" picture...very cute idea.

Amy Jones said...

High school???? HIGH SCHOOL???? WHAT???

Man, those kids are cute.

(I wish I remembered more of my french...I'd come over and chat it up with the girl. Good for her!)