CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Wednesday, June 1, 2011

Zoorrasic Park at Hogle Zoo

We spent the afternoon at the zoo today. The weather was perfect! We had such a good time. Me, Jace, Garet, and Maddie rode with Aunt Laura and the babies and we met Aunt Jacci, Sophie, and Dawson at the zoo. I'm pretty sure we saw every single animal there was to see. We played on the playground, and we rode the train and the carousel.
Jace and Garet with Tyrannosaurus Rex
Reptile House with Soph and Maddie

Dylan did not like the carousel...

But Dawsie did!

Ice cream! Yay!

This was my ice cream cone. I think Brielle ate more of it then I did. She has a real sweet tooth!

"Natures Nightmare"...this is Maddie's scared face. haha

This was the little boys favorite. A water squirting dinosaur!
Front row of the train! They had it all planned out!

Sweet Maddie girl

Sophie, Maddie, and Garet playing at the park
Dylan never stops. He is a busy boy and he loved the park!

Jace on the Eagle

Riding the carousel

Last stop...Giraffes.

Love the zoo!!

No comments: