CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Saturday, August 7, 2010

Grandpa's 80th Birthday

My Grandpa turned 80 this year so the kids and I traveled to St. George for his birthday bash. Aunt Jeanne threw an INCREDIBLE party for an AMAZING man! My Uncle Ken took some great candid shots at the party that he let me steal for my blog. Great Grandpa Northern
Mom, Autumn, Jace
Jennie, Mom, Autumn
Aunt Jeanne, little Claire, Mom
Autumn, Sharley, Jennie, Lyndsay
All of the party goers
Me and my sweet Grandma (Claire). She is suffering from Alzheimer's. I can never get tired of her telling me that I'm her favorite. :)

Colby with the master chef himself...Uncle Chuck
Camry...with Grandpa in the background

Happy Birthday Grandpa! Here's to many more!

5 comments:

Rochelle said...

I love the pictures of you and your gandma, they look so good!
You look just like your mom! You will know how you are going to look in a few years!
And last but not least, Grandpa Northern looks GREAT for 80!

Shay said...

Beautiful photos! I love the picture of you and your Mom. You both look so beautiful and have genuine happy smiles...I love it! I think the pic of you and your Grandma is so precious especially when you explained what she says to you. Looks like great family time.

Jessica said...

Sweet family photos-makes me love your people. Grandma Claire makes me smile.
BTW: Looks like a professional photo of the big group! Don't know how you all held still and perfect;)

Anonymous said...

ha!
grandma tells me how skinny I am all the time. Almost as good as the favorite... I always leave feeling pretty good about myself ha ha

Anonymous said...

ha!
grandma tells me how skinny I am all the time. Almost as good as the favorite... I always leave feeling pretty good about myself ha ha