CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Sunday, April 18, 2010

I Can't Believe They're Turning 8!

First came McKay, born in March. Next was Garet, born in June. Last was Jace, born in September. I was so excited to find out I was having another boy because I knew he would have the best time his whole life with his two buddies. It's been so much fun watching the three of them grow up together. They are the best of friends! I can't believe they're turning 8 this year!!Garet 6 months, McKay 9 months, Jace 3 monthsMcKay 16 months, Garet 13 months, Jace 10 months Nothing quite like bathing with your best buds!Jace 7 1/2, Mckay 8! Garet 7 3/4


4 comments:

Danelle said...

What fun! Super cute boys and 8 is such a fun age.

tanya.... said...

I Love the pics! I love these three they are so much fun! I hope they are always as close as they are!

Amy Jones said...

Seriously...when did that happen? 8?

Sheesh. I'm getting old.

Cute boys!

KerrieLeigh said...

That is so fun that they are all so close in age. I can't believe your baby is 8! I'm very jealous! :)