I got a Wii, too. But we don't have that fun game. Wii Fitness is pretty cool, though. Hope the fun lasts all through 2010! Happy holidays!
That looks so fun!! Loved seeing you bust a move! I think Bryan was definitely my favorite! Loved it!
Dad and I are still laughing!!! Thanks for the entertainment!Mom
So..... Does this game make you Wii sore? I still have Wii tennis elbow.Very entertaining!
How fun. What a sport you are, I am too uncoordinated to even try dancing. It looks like you had a great Christmas. Making loom hats is so fun. Those hat she made for the babies are soo cute. Thanks for adding me.
Ha ha loved it ya I think Bryan was my fav too. We got that game to I will have to post the picture of my dad pretty funny.
That was so fun! Gave me a good laugh. Bust a move! I can not believe how old Camry has gotten, what a babe. Happy New Year!
loved it. sooo i just finished the hunger games, sooo goood!
I'm actually quite impressed! You guys have some great moves!!!
Post a Comment
9 comments:
I got a Wii, too. But we don't have that fun game. Wii Fitness is pretty cool, though. Hope the fun lasts all through 2010! Happy holidays!
That looks so fun!! Loved seeing you bust a move! I think Bryan was definitely my favorite! Loved it!
Dad and I are still laughing!!! Thanks for the entertainment!
Mom
So..... Does this game make you Wii sore? I still have Wii tennis elbow.
Very entertaining!
How fun. What a sport you are, I am too uncoordinated to even try dancing. It looks like you had a great Christmas. Making loom hats is so fun. Those hat she made for the babies are soo cute. Thanks for adding me.
Ha ha loved it ya I think Bryan was my fav too. We got that game to I will have to post the picture of my dad pretty funny.
That was so fun! Gave me a good laugh. Bust a move! I can not believe how old Camry has gotten, what a babe. Happy New Year!
loved it.
sooo i just finished the hunger games, sooo goood!
I'm actually quite impressed! You guys have some great moves!!!
Post a Comment