CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Tuesday, December 15, 2009

Teenager!!!

I can't believe I have a TEENAGER!!
The big 1-3!
Her hearts desire was a new camera. She takes some great photos and needed an upgrade! She LOVES it!
Camry is my ice cream lover so I made her an ice cream cake. It was a hit! I think that will be her request every year!

13 facts about Camry:
1. She has a tiny quiet voice every where but at home
2. She can hold a serious grudge
3. She loves art
4. She loves to sing, play the piano, and the violin
5. She's bossy
6. She loves to make things...blankets, hats, cards, etc.
7. She is so thoughtful
8. She makes friends easily
9. Tenderhearted
10. She is teeny. I think she may be the smallest one in the Jr. High
11. Her brothers adore her
12. She loves babies and little children
13. She ALWAYS does the right thing

Love you Cams! Hope you had a great birthday!

1 comment:

Chelsea said...

WOW! You have a teenager! Little Camry isn't so little anymore! I remember when she was baptized! WOW, you are getting old, Autumn! :)