They are so cute! I love their names! I love how twins just melt together when they are out of the womb...no wonder there can be two babies in there:) I hope everyone is doing good and that they all get to come home soon!
I'm so happy that you posted pictures. I love that twins are all cuddly with each other, so cute. They look really great, and they are so adorable. I can't wait until they come home!
5 comments:
YA! I love the last picture too! So sad I'm not there!
They are so cute! He looks huge! How much did they weigh? How's mom doing? I don't care that she doesn't know me, I want all of the details! :)
Oh congratulations to them. The are super cute little babies. I am like Kerrie Leigh I want all the details even though she doesnt know me.
They are so cute! I love their names! I love how twins just melt together when they are out of the womb...no wonder there can be two babies in there:) I hope everyone is doing good and that they all get to come home soon!
I'm so happy that you posted pictures. I love that twins are all cuddly with each other, so cute. They look really great, and they are so adorable. I can't wait until they come home!
Post a Comment