CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Thursday, December 17, 2009

Christmas Orchestra Concert

One of the electives Camry chose for this year is Orchestra. She has never played a string instrument before. She chose to play the Violin. I am amazed at what she has been able to accomplish in just 2 1/2 short months!
Camry and Aubrey are the new violinists of the Orchestra and Josh and Nicole are the new Cellists. They got a round of applause from the audience.
The Choir performed at the concert as well. Camry is the teeny tiny one on the very right. They were awesome!
This was my favorite song. "Blue Christmas". They were all crying. So entertaining!
This is Cams and her sweet friend Bekah. Bekah is also in the Orchestra and happens to live across the street. I'm so thankful that Camry has such great friends!

1 comment:

KerrieLeigh said...

Looks like it was so cute! I can't believe how old she is getting. Hope you guys had a great Christmas!