What would a girls night out be without laughing so hard your stomach hurts!?
Jenny, Kerrieleigh, and I decided to pop into one of the stores at the Gateway after dinner the other night to check out some headbands. Needless to say we are WAY too old and mature for this store!!
10 comments:
You always have so much fun! Love it! :)
Did you NOT see my headband post:) J/K it looks like you guys had a blast!
ps. glad to see you hiatus is over...
Man we look sexy!
Please tell me you bought that one. It would go with so many of your outfits!!!
Hot & Sexy. I'm glad you decided to finally post again.
OMG!!! You are mean! That picture of me looks totally constipated! That is awful! That was a lot of fun though... :)
There you are!! I've been wondering about you! Lvoe your updates. I hope you'll keep doing it. Since you are the reason why I started to blog;) So... the kids. Easton really looks like Bryan with his hair like that. I've never seen his hair not spiked! Is Camry still at the Charter School or did you switch her over for Jr. High?
I'm trying not to get too excited that you've posted, I'll wait until you post consistantly for two weeks.
Do people really where those? And if you tell me they're for babies I will die!
Wow, Jen is right...you girls look sexy! Everytime you girls show pictures of your girls night out...I wish I was there.
Um, if we moms didn't do GNO's we would go even nuttier than the headband gig! Love to see you capturing evidence.
Beau-ti-ful!
Post a Comment