We did our 5 mile hike before Girls Camp this year. The girls were awesome sports! Everyone made it to the top...and in record time too. It was a long, steep, hot, beautiful hike!!
Before
Here we go...
Me and my awesome friend and Girls Camp boss/partner Amanda....love her!!
Camry and Kelsie
Taking a breather
We made it! Scout Falls
Camry and mom
So beautiful!!
...and this would be AFTER
9 comments:
How fun for you and Camry to be able to experience girls camp together. Some of my best memories are from girls camp.
Looks so fun. We're sorry we missed it.
Fun! I hope things settle down for you a bit after girls camp is all over. That would be so fun to be able to do everything with Camry. Your only girl and you get to do it together. That's pretty awesome.
That looks like a fun refreshing time. I love to hike by falls. I took a 5 mile hike around our neighborhood at 5:30 this morning. You and Mandi are troopers!
ok, I officially miss the Utah Mountains! Wow it looks really beautiful up there. I love waterfalls! I am glad you had tons on fun. I remember the girls camp days...I still get a little giggle when I think about some of the things we did!
Way fun! That is some awesome times! Love Girls Camp, it is SO much fun! It is also nice when it is over!
Good job. That was their first real Girl's camp hike!
Uggh! I'm exhausted just looking. Fun for you, though, I hope.
So where is Scout Falls? I wanna go. Let's do that after we go to Hobby Lobby with our $3 and furnish our front rooms...again.
I miss all of that fun girly hiking stuff. Super fun with a beautiful group like that.
Post a Comment