CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Monday, April 27, 2009

A Little Quiz

What is worse than being up all night with a sick child?
The first one to answer this question correctly wins a prize from yours truly.

10 comments:

Amy said...

Being up with a husband - definately worse. Whoever you were up with - I'm sorry - hope you can get a little nap.

Danelle said...

Watching a kid puke on his tray during lunch in the cafeteria, then hearing the kid next to you gagging in response! Watch out...he's gonna blow. Especially if there was broccoli for lunch.

Arah Debra said...

Being up all night with 3 sick children and then having to go to work the next morning?

Aundrea said...

I think all the guesses are good. Mine was being up all night with being sick yourself... I hope you have a better night tonight!

Amy Jones said...

Being elecrocuted.

Amy Jones said...

Looking at that comment I'm not sure I spelled "electrocuted" correctly...but either way it's still worse.

Amy Jones said...

Second guess: being pregnant.

Amy Jones said...

Third guess: Falling face-first into cow manure.

Laura said...

Emmy or Bryan?

Cami said...

How about breaking your arm? Or getting zinged by the dentist. OR... maybe waking up in the middle of surgery!! AHHH! You have to admit, that is worse. I could keep going if you want.... ;)