CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Tuesday, April 28, 2009

Is It the Swine Flu?

Q: What is worse than being up all night with a sick child?
A: Being up all night with a sick DOG!!


Do dogs get the stomach flu? or could it be...


~the entire roll of bubble tape she ate last week?
~the dirty sock she chewed a hole in?
~the baggie that she ate yesterday?
~the candy bar that she climbed up on top of Camry's desk to get?
~something in the neighbors cat food that didn't agree with her?
~the stuffing out of Jace's favorite bear?
or...
Maybe it's the Swine Flu?

Whatever it is I hope she gets over it soon! Not only is this a completely disgusting experience but it's also sad to see how bad she feels when she throws up all over the carpet. Poor baby!

Auntie Laura wins the prize although some of you had some great answers that are definitely worse than a sick child...or a sick dog!

7 comments:

Danelle said...

Poor Emmy. I'm sorry for your disgusting roll in this, but I feel sad for Emmy. Give her a get well kiss on her pukey little mouth for me.

Hope she's feeling better. And I for sure hope it's not the swine flu.

Danelle said...

I think I meant "role" not "roll"...oops.

KerrieLeigh said...

Sad...hope she feels better. Hope you can get some sleep!

Rochelle said...

Sad but funny. Brody has a post coming up too.

Shay said...

Are you sure your little dog isn't part goat? I can't believe she ate all that. I hope she feels better.

Aubri n Scott said...

My cat has been sick too! I wonder? hmmm...

Jason and Kristin said...

When I was growing up my dog would sleep in my bed sometimes and one night he totally threw up in my bed. I hear ya on the nastiness of it all!