Jace: "Mom is the only thing you do on Valentine's Day is eat heart shaped waffles, and heart shaped pizza?"
Me: "No. Valentine's Day is the day where you show and tell all of the people that you love how much you love them."
Jace: "Mom, that's a dumb holiday!"
In an effort to be grateful for those things and people I love here is a snippet of my "I heart" list:
~I heart Popcorn
~I heart Blogging
~ I heart going to the movies with my Sister in Laws
~I heart Hawaii
~ I heart texting my family in Arizona
~I heart clean, folded, and put away laundry (but not the process of)
~I heart my silly little boys
~I heart my incredibly sweet, responsible daughter
~I heart cut grass
~I heart a quiet fluffy snow storm
~I heart my 6th graders
~I heart babies
~I heart Olive Garden
~I heart my husband
12 comments:
See, he even gets it at his age. LOL! It's such a girl's holiday. Guess I need to be more girly.
What a cute list! Hope you had a nice Valentine's Day!
Jace is so wise! I have to dido on the "I heart" cut grass!!! Hope all is well with you guys! Bye the way Jace is so BIG. It seems like yesterday he and James were babies!! Miss ya!
I agree with Jace!! But I also heart your list:)
Jace is so funny! I kind of have to agree with him though. I heart folded and put away laundry too. But definitely not the process. I think I have 4 loads waiting to be folded:-(
Laughing OUT LOUD! I think there's usually a few moments each day when Ian thinks I'm totally losing it...until he remembers I'm checking blogs. I heart Jace's humor. What a boy.
I've heard about you hearting your grass :)
Does Tues at 1 or 1:30 work for an Activity Day mtg?
What a cute "heart" list! Also, Jace never fails to put a smile on my face. Love his cute sayings. :) So fun to chat today! Miss you love you
I loved your list, what a cute idea! I love little boys and their boyish comments they make!
YEA AUTUMN! Thanks for playing along. Dang, if I lived closer to you I could do your laundry (my favorite household chore) and you could mow my lawn (I have to wear a mask, I'm so allergic). For some reason I actually like Valentine's day...in fact, your blog comments have just inspired a new post for me.
Awww... very cute! I heart clean laundry folded and put away too!
Jace is So DANG CUTE, I love the laundry idea also. I am still waiting for the day I get to have a laundry maid:) I won't hold my breath.
Post a Comment