Dear Blogging Buddies:
Some might assume that my blogging absence is due to my heavy work load...not so....it's FACEBOOK! I'm beginning to think it's the evil in my life! I went for a good month or so rejecting all of the invites I got over my email to join. I finally decided to cave...and here I am. Addicted. It's seriously ridiculous how much time you can waste without even realizing it. Don't get me wrong, I think it serves a purpose...you know....connecting old friends, etc. but really I've got to get a grip! So here is my pledge to be better at keeping up on my blog...if I have a long absence you might want to remind me by sending me a message via my Facebook page.
Signed:
Lost in Cyberspace
Sunday, February 8, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
18 comments:
I love that we have to send you a reminder via your Facebook page!
I love Facebook, as far as keeping in touch, or reconnecting with friends. But, add all the applications and requests, etc and you can be on for hours! I've been thinking the same thing about it being an evil hog of my time :)
I agree, facebook is a curse. You can get lost fast in there. Good luck! I was getting better with it until this afternoon. Have a good day!
I still haven't ventured over there...Just curious if it's really worth it? Anybody interesting from good ol' B-Town on there?
Aundrea...EVERYONE from B-Town is on there! That's the problem! Let me know if you want an invite..I'll send you one, but I'm warning you...it's bad!!
Seriously isn't blogging enough? I refused blogging for so long, I plan on sticking to my Facebook refusal.
That's right, you need to recommit! : )
I haven't got too sucked into facebook yet. But I can totally see how it could happen. Your still doing better updating your blog than me. I've been a total slacker and I don't even have facebook to blame.
I feel like you're cheating on me with facebook! You are the one who drug me into the blogging world. Don't leave me for facebook!
I know Autumn...just what we need ONE MORE thing to our list...right? I seriously don't have time to keep up with everything. I am limiting my facebbook time as well...I am joining your pledge.
P.S. I do love the 80's stuff you sent me through facebook!
I am the same!!! I have actually considered deleting my whole account, but there are some people that I have come in contact with again, that I don't want to loose! It's a catch 22. Glad to see you like it though. :)
LOL!! I just re-committed myself on my blog today too! Facebook is fun but, you are right! Get a Grip! (I'm talking to myself on that one)
Oh I so agree. I have to try to stay off facebook. I couldn't ever figure out how to post the 25 random things on facebook... however, I didn't try too hard.
Hmm, I have to say I know what you mean. I am desperately trying to ignore all the invites that are being emailed to me. J became a FB'er and now I can't get him off the computer. I think I will try to keep resisting!
I miss you and I saw you just hours ago! Just say no...to Facebook. I do. I keep doing refusing too.
Are all of those crappy college dates I went out with on Facebook? The guy with pee on his pants? My bald and "pregnant" homecoming date '92? The guy who shushed me by cupping my mouth? No thanks. I'd rather just wonder.
Hey Autumn, did you and my cousing Lisa get your dogs from the same source? They look so much alike. Just curious.
Ya its crack right. But everyone is on I gotta keep up. Ty is getting pretty miffed. I told him to join but no luck. Oh well.
"NOOOOOOOOO!" I scream in horror. Beware the evils of facebook!
You really call it "B-Town"? :)
Post a Comment