CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Friday, February 6, 2009

100 Days of Kindergarten

Jace wearing his 100th day glasses
I can't believe that my baby has been in school for 100 days! Time really does go by too quickly! Jace has the greatest teacher, her name is Mrs. Wyatt and seriously there is no better Kindergarten teacher in the world! She's this cute young Grandma with a Texas accent. She treats all of these little kids like her very own, and they adore her. For their 100th day in school their class had a 100 party. Every child had to take 100 of one item. Jace took 100 conversation hearts. I'm so thankful for an amazing teacher for my little mama's boy....I don't know if we would have made it to 100 days without her!

6 comments:

KerrieLeigh said...

He is so cute! I love his big cheesy grin.

Danelle said...

Mrs. Elaine Johnson does that with her first grade class, but I don't think she's ever had those cute glasses. I am totally going to share that idea with her.

Lisa said...

Keely's having 100 day today. She told me "it's the biggest day of kindergarten!"

Arah Debra said...

That's so great! A good teacher makes all the difference. I pray Gavin will be so lucky.

Cami said...

We are truly blessed. I love Mrs. Wyatt. Ethan brought chocolate chips for his 100 things. Yum. The glasses are classic.

Shay said...

What a cool teacher...It is nice when you have a teacher that makes it fun, instead of just going through the motions...I love his cute little "artsy" glasses!