CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Monday, June 2, 2008

Shar's San Diego Wedding

I didn't think that I was going to be able to go to Sharley's wedding because my father in law was so sick. But, since he made his miraculous recovery my Aunt Jeannie flew me out to San Diego so that I could be there. It was a whirlwind trip....but I'm so glad that I could be there! It was a beautiful wedding and Shar was the most beautiful bride!! I took a gazillion pictures...it was hard to choose which ones to post.
Here are some of my favorite moments:

Jennie and Jeannie...steaming the dresses at our night before the wedding "bathroom party."

Me and my grandma....in the bathroom.
Sharley and her dress...and Aunt Jeannie and Grandma and their dress. (my Aunt wore my Grandmas wedding dress...so cool!)
My handsome Grandpa and the beautiful San Diego Temple
My two favorite people waiting for the bride to come out of the temple
Sharley and Ben
Silly Shar
Two of my other favorite people...Lyndsay and Jennie. I got to see my mom and dad for a little bit at the luncheon and the reception...I'm so glad that they could come!
I love this girl like she was my very own sister. I was 12 years old when she was born and I think her mother had her for me! I spent every summer with my Aunt and her family and I looked forward to taking care of Sharley like she was my own little baby doll. I can't believe she is old enough to be married! Thanks for letting me be a part of your special day Shar....I love you!

11 comments:

Rochelle said...

Beautiful bride! Im glad you got to go!

KerrieLeigh said...

So glad you were able to go! She was a very beautiful bride. The San Diego Temple is my favorite, but I have never been in it.

Aundrea said...

I'm so glad you got to go!! Looks like it was a beautiful time. BTW your parents look awesome!

Unknown said...

How great that you got to go. I love the San Diego Temple.

Cami said...

So fun, Autumn! I can't believe how much you look like your grandma, it is insane. It was also fun to see your parents, never met them before. Also, that temple is the most gorgeous temple ever. I think we just need to take a trip to CA and visit every temple there is. That would be fun. Then we could just go tanning or shopping. Waddya say??? Love the pictures!

Autumn said...

Cami...sounds like fun...I'm there!

Amy Jones said...

What a beautiful girl! Her dress was amazing. I'm so glad you were able to go.

Natelli Johnston said...

I love her dress!

tanya.... said...

Looks like you had lots of fun! Glad you got to go! Beautiful Bride!

Marci said...

I'm glad you got to go and have a good time! It's always fun to share that kind of experience with someone so special to you! BTW We are going to be in Blanding for the 4th. We'll have to meet up at some point.

Bonnie said...

That is so sweet!! I hope Camry and Maddie are like this some day!!