CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Monday, June 2, 2008

Keepin' It Real Tag

I was tagged by my friend Aundrea. This tag is all about keepin' it real! The rules are to take pictures of the things listed below, but no straightening, primping or prepping. Leave everything just as they look and take the picture! Then tag five people.
1. Fridge: Amazingly there is actually a wide variety of food in there!
2. Closet: My name is Autumn...and I have a problem. (does everyone have to color coordinate their closet?)

3. Kitchen Sink:I hurried and took this picture before I cleared the table from breakfast....the fruity pebbles were all over the table...but the sink looked fabulous! :)
4. Laundry Pile: How humiliating! Seriously...I hate laundry...and it NEVER ends!

5. Toilet: Today I'm thankful for my strict put the lid down before you flush rule! ..Oh and yes that is my garbage can ON TOP of my toilet. I have a dog and her name is Emmy. :)6. Favorite Room: Love this room so much it's hard to come out of some days! My bed is so comfy and warm! I have spent just about every day of Jace's life reading stories and taking a resty in the afternoon with him while the kids were at school....I'm making myself sad thinking about this since he's going to go to Kindergarten in the fall! :(
7. Favorite Pair Of Shoes: My Aunt Jean bought these for me. She is so generous. Whenever she takes me and the girls shopping she'll say, "today is pick a pair of shoes day"....or "today is pick a pair of pants day". So fun! I love that about her!
8. What The Kids Are Doing Right Now:
Camry is playing outside with her buddy Megan.
Easton is out front riding his ripstick...by the way he is really good at it...and it is HARD!
Jace and Grandma are playing a serious game of Trouble inside.
9. Self Portrait: This was the only one I cheated on...I had taken this self portrait another day...but I do still look just the same. (only today I didn't take a shower) Yuck!
10. Where You Want To Go: I would love to go to Paris with my husband...so romantic!

I am tagging:

Cami, Natelli, Tanya B., Teri, and Jacci

13 comments:

Arah Debra said...

Jenny tagged me on this and I've taken the pics. I just can't get up the courage to post it. My self portrait is the worst.

Unknown said...

I love your closet. Someone one asked me if I do the same but mostly I just wear black (he he).

Laura said...

Thanks for not tagging me :)

Natelli Johnston said...

wahoo! I am tagged. I will get working on it. I would like to thank you for accepting my invitation to my funeral since I will not probably be able to.

Chelsea said...

Good thing that your house is always super clean! I could never do that! You look good even on days that you don't shower. Will you organize my closet too?

Aundrea said...

Seriously! How many white shirts does a girl need, Autumn?? I win hands down on the yuckiest self portrait!

Teri said...

You are such a cutie, I swear! I'll get working on this a bit later, this is a fun tag (I'm supposed to be working since Jack is asleep, but instead I'm blogging. hehehe.) I was happy to see that someone else color codes their closet too. Though mine doesn't look as nice as yours.

KerrieLeigh said...

Don't be embarassed about the laundry. Notice I can't being myself to do this tag! You want to see embarassing, come to my house. I don't care what the doctor says, I have to get this house cleaned before the baby comes!

KerrieLeigh said...

That was suppposed to be bring myself not being myself. Oops!

Rochelle said...

I am not doing well with this tag. Im with Arah on it. My closet used to look like this untill I started giving Talon and Tresa laundry as a chore. I sometimes want to be the perfectionist and do it myself but I know they need to learn.

Bonnie said...

I can't be tagged on this!! It would ruin my image!!

Amy Jones said...

I usually organize my closet by colors...but I'm in the middle of ditching maternity clothes out of the closet again so everything is in an uproar. Don't fret, though, they'll be in order soon. :)

Mandi said...

okay, I so need that sign you have by your kitchen sink..."Because I said so..." where did you find that? I am constantly telling my kids that...it is my motto!