Random Facts about our Daddy
- Loves Golf
- Loves to make the kids laugh
- Gets in trouble for getting the kids too wound up before bedtime
- Watches movies he loves over and over and over and over.....
- Can sing the words to almost any song
- Loves puzzles
- He's a poker player...loves Vegas
- Can win any argument
- Hates being in the sun
- Loves Almond Joy candy bars
The kids were so proud of their Candy Gram that they made for their Dad last night! Giving him gifts is so much fun...he always acts super excited no matter what it is! Love you babe! Happy Father's Day from your biggest fans!
12 comments:
One last time, lets see if I can get it right...
Happy Fathers Day Bryan!
Happy Father's Day Bryan! I guess I'll sit by you at the T-ball game if I have to....
Happy Father's Day!
what were all the deleted comments? I love almond joys too and I watch movies I love over and over, Bravheart-I could watch a couple times a week, I just love violence:)
Happy Father's Day Bryan!
Hey - we did a candy-gram to. Lots of fun. Happy Dad's day.
Cute Candy Gram!! I might have to steal that idea for next year.
Happy Father's Day Uncle Bryan
What a cute gift from the kids! Happy Fathers Day!
Iknow I stayed up last night, looking up those terrifying spiders and was all creeped out!
Post a Comment