Rochelle tagged me with her "celebration of life" tag. I don't know that I'm really in the mood today to be planning my own funeral....but in the spirit of tagging I will try. (my mom is going to hate this!)I don't have too many requests. I figure I won't be there so whoever is in charge can do as they please. However...there are a couple of things that would be nice.
- I would like my husband to cry! A lot would be nice.....I don't want him to be so sad he can't go on...just sad enough to let me know (as I'm looking down on him from above) that he really is missing me at that moment.
- I really don't care the cost of my casket...but I would like it to be beautiful! Dark wood would be nice...please no Oak! Silk on the inside...preferably pink...(but not old lady looking pink).
- I think I'd like to have popcorn served at my funeral luncheon (movie theatre style)...it is after all my favorite food.
- Because Rochelle is making me do this...I think I should give her a job. Maybe she could do an "ode to the blog" I do love the blog! Maybe a display of all of my old blog designs would be good.
I plan on living a long and prosperous life. Therefore, I don't think these plans will be needed...but I guess just in case....
I'm tagging Bonnie, Jenny, and KerrieLeigh
10 comments:
I was afraid this was coming. I think it is a good idea, but hard to come up with something.
CRAP!! I am really keeping my fingers crossed that there is a quota that has to be met for how many people are translated, and somehow I get lucky...yeah, right!! K, I'll think about it for a bit and try to think of something original.
AAAAA? my mom is going to read my tag and ask me what the HELL!! HUMM can you tell dirty jokes at a funeral I want to be laughing in heaven.
love it! popcorn would rock at a funeral, I think maybe you should make a movie of yourself to show.
You have me laughing hard. You want Bryan to cry A LOT? Sounds like something I'd say.
I love it! The popcorn seriously rocks. Aundrea and I go get movie popcorn for movie night at her house. Funny hu? Thanks for playing I think this is kooky fun!
I liked this (even though you thought I was a "wanker" for my response;))!
And my job sucked for Rochelle's. I asked her what I was in charge of and she said the food! The nerve!
Hopefully we won't have to find out what eachother's funerals will turn out like for many decades to come!
Aundrea...I'm pretty sure I never used the word "wanker" He he he...Rochelle exaggerates...and I don't blame you FOOD!?? Come On!! Lame!!!
Love the popcorn idea. As long as it's real movie popcorn NOT the microwave popcorn that pretends to be movie theater popcorn. Can we add Diet Coke to the menu? Maybe a little chocolate for kicks? Hmmm...maybe I'm just hungry right now. I just had to wipe drool off the keyboard. Well, I'm going to go now. Maybe grab some popcorn. And some Diet Coke. Perhaps a little chocolate...
This freaks me out so stop talking about it!!
Post a Comment