CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Wednesday, June 11, 2008

Camry and Megan

I thought about trying to find a photo of me and Codi at this age...but I figured that would be too embarrassing! (ugly eighties and all)...I'm just going to go ahead and post pics of the girls weekend together. They are so cute! They get along great and have so much fun together! Codi's girls are two of the girliest girls I know....and we are definitely lacking the girl spirit around here most of the time! It's fun for Camry to have some girls around to have fun with! And BOY did they have fun! They crammed everything they could into two short days together!

Going to get Megans hair trimmed.

A good friend always shaves the other friends legs!

Swimming

At the movies...to see Kung Fu Panda....LOVED IT!

Justice...just for girls. Our FAVORITE store!

They had to find matching outfits...but Megan being the bargain shopper of the two couldn't stand to spend this much money on an outfit...so they settled for this one.....

So cute! (Codi and I used to dress the same too)

Tuckered out and a little sad that it was their last night together!

3 comments:

Unknown said...

I need to take Morgan to this store.

Aundrea said...

Cool that your girls get to hang out together!

You NEED to find a picture and POST it!! I would love to see how you and Codi looked at your girl's age:)

Arah Debra said...

I feel like I'm looking back in time. Megan and Camry look so much like you guys.