Communication has come a long way since I was a kid. I remember being so disappointed that our cans with the strings attached to them didn't work as well as I'd hoped. My dad actually had a "CB" in our jeep that we would play on. Talking to truckers was a big highlight!
So...Camry came home talking on this little gadget the other day. Her friend Megan...who by the way lives down the street and around the corner.....let her borrow one of her walkie talkies. (that is probably not what it is called). They can chat till all hours on these tiny little things with amazing clarity!
These girls are so cute. They are constantly checking in on each other over the walkies. I'm seriously thinking I might need one! I can just see myself, "Pssshh..hey Bonnie whacha doin?".....
Over and Out!
So...Camry came home talking on this little gadget the other day. Her friend Megan...who by the way lives down the street and around the corner.....let her borrow one of her walkie talkies. (that is probably not what it is called). They can chat till all hours on these tiny little things with amazing clarity!
10 comments:
I have to tell you that I came home one night from work and Jon told me about Megan and Camry's discovery. It wasn't until the next morning that I got to experience this new, super cool way of communicating. Megan just loves having Camry right there to talk to at the push of a button. How fun for them. Camry is such a good friend.
Seriously! I would have loved to have had one of those. You could have used one to tell me that me mom was out looking for me again. Hee Hee! :)
Pssshh.."do you think it would reach this far?? over" "Is there anything good on? over" "Check out my blog..." "Over and out"
Pssshhh..."KerrieLeigh hurry home! Your mom is out looking for you AGAIN! And she is MAD!" LOL! :) Pssshhh...."Bonnie..come quick..and bring your shovel!" I seriously think we should invest in some of these! I'm cracking up!
I love it how cool is that. Seriously we all could of used one to say our moms were out looking for us. See you tomorrow bring on the fun!
What a great idea! I want one, then I can not only talk to my freinds by blogging, email, telephone and walkei talkies! I am going to re-do the tag and I am going to do the celebration of life tag too.
too funny! They come in really handy while your camping too and don't have any cell reception.
When I was young we had a CB in our truck and got stuck going over the mountain and so my dad called my grandpa and I thought it was Heavenly Father answering my prayer.
So fun! HA. I totally wish I had one of these when I was a kid. That would have been the coolest thing ever. You should hear Dani doing his version of it in Swiss. I love it. My dad had one in his truck and we used to talk to complete strangers. So fun. Over and out.
What is this world coming to. Kids these days have it way to good. It is crazy...Zach will freak out if his show hasn't been recored on the DVR and he is unable to fast forward the commercials. I mean COME ON!
So that's who Connor was eves dropping on. I thought he was actually talking to Camry.
Post a Comment