CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Friday, June 20, 2008

Boon...Dogs

We got to go to Boondocks for Garet's 6th birthday party the other night. Our entire family refers to Boondocks as Boon dogs....for some reason this is what Jace thinks it is called. Everyone used to laugh when he said it...and now this is what all of us call it, even the adults. This is one of the kids' favorite places to go for sure. At least once a year one of the kids picks it as their birthday spot.Bonnie won Aunt of the year and took Camry on the "simulator". It's one of those machines they stick you in and it looks like you're riding a roller coaster.....hmmm NO THANKS!! (this is them after the ride)
All Jace wanted to do was hang out with his dad! He followed him around everywhere saying, "Hey Dad do you want to play this...." They shared all of their tokens and had a ton of fun together.
Easton gets real serious about things like this...he has his dad's competitive side! I hope he never plans to own a motorcycle for real!
Bumper boats

Bryan got absolutely soaked on this ride! Seriously dripping wet!

The culprit of the soaking....Kaleb.

8 comments:

KerrieLeigh said...

That looks like so much fun!! I haven't taken my kids there before, so I will need to to that as soon as I am more "mobile". They can't go until I can enjoy it too! :)

tanya.... said...

That looks like so much fun. Wish we could of been there to. Next time:)

Aundrea said...

That looks like so much fun! The bumber boats would be my family's favorite...they think it's so funny to get people soaking wet:)

Rochelle said...

Did you post twice in one day? Im not sure? Did you? ;0)

Natelli Johnston said...

that looks like so much fun, I have never been. I think we should go there for a ladies night, or to lagoon!

Cami said...

My kids LOVE this place. Their favorite thing to do there is the playground that they are now too big for! But sometimes (ok every time) I let them "take' Heidi up so that she can have some supervision and they still get to play. Heck, I even love it!

Arah Debra said...

We just went to Boondocks this weekend. It was lots of fun! Looks like you guys had a great time.

Bonnie said...

He he!! I was soooo sick for the rest of the night after that ride with Cams!! I don't know if I can do those anymore...ok, we all know I'll be the sucker again next time I'm needed!! Glad we could all go have fun!! I'm with Cami, we should go as a girl's night one of these days...I really don't know what I'd do with myself if I wasn't chasing down Beastie the whole time!