Dignified and hard working. With a gentle and soft-spoken manner you have something many people don't. Patience. Even through the moments of heartbreak you're still able to hold onto all of your hopes and dreams. Bide your time; your dreams will come true.Thanks Ame...that was fun....here's to hoping my dreams really will come true! Sigh....
11 comments:
I can totally see that. You are very hardworking. and beautiful too.
Fun! I have to steal this one.
I am Jasmine.
I am snowwhite! I think that Cinderella is a good one for you. I mean I don't have the patience for Primary.... You are awsome!
Okay, I won't steal, but I guess I am Mulan. Fitting, I suppose.
Fun1 that totally sounds like you.
Autumn, you are amazing. I wish I was more like you all the time. Thanks for making me even MORE jealous! Seriously, it totally fits. Did I mention gorgeous=you???
I ditto everything cami has to say about you!! LOL
Crap, I'm Snow White....I think it's the big hair!!
I thought for sure I would be Cindy but I wasnt. funny!!
I did that thing and it said I was the wicked witch of the west? is that even possible? of course you were not the offender :)
Post a Comment