CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Sunday, September 9, 2007

Do I Watch Too Much T.V.?

Whenever we asked Jace what he wanted for his birthday he would say, "Moonsand, Aquadots, and I want to go to Chuck E Cheese." I never really thought much about this until I was watching Dora the Explorer with him the other day. A series of commercials came on and what do you know....moonsand commercial, followed by an aquadots commercial, ending with a Chuck E Cheese commercial. I'm thinking maybe we need to cut back on our morning routine of laying around watching cartoons! By the way he received moonsand and aquadots for his birthday and LOVES them! (p.s. moonsand comes out of carpets!)Aquadots!--thank you K'Leigh and McKay!

2 comments:

tanya.... said...

Yeah! I am so glad to hear that all went well!

tanya.... said...

Oh by the way too much T.V.? Who says so, when will we get our naps??