CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Friday, August 17, 2007

Highschool Musical Mania!!

The premier of Highschool Musical 2 was a big deal here in the land of the Teenybopper! Camry has been counting down with the Disney Channel for months now...so when Aunt Tanya gave us the idea for a Highschool Musical Premier Party we HAD to do it! We always love an excuse for a party! The stores have been cleared out of HSM goodies for weeks now....last minute shoppers had no hope. We were so lucky that Aunt Jacci found our cake! We had such a great time!The only Highschool Musical cake left in all of Utah! Aunt Jacci had to go pick it up for us at 2 different bakeries in Salt Lake City!
Our party favors...made by Camry
Camry and her Buddies
What can I say?!
2 minutes until show time!!



INTRODUCING THE VIP GUEST LIST: Camry Halliday

Tori Sharp

Kelsie Dekarver
Katrina Dekarver
Katie Dekarver

Emily Purschert

Laura Jessop

Megan Brown

Sophie Halliday

6 comments:

tanya.... said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
tanya.... said...

Wish we could have been their. We love you all! Finally, its late and I can't spell.

Autumn said...

We're both up late...missed you too! K'Leigh would have had fun I think, but all the girls liked the 1st one better!

Cotter said...

Sadly we watched this too. I used the excuse that I needed to see my old stomping grounds on tv but east wasnt in it that much so i just ended up looking lame

maryam said...

What a GREAT idea! Well done! How was the show??? I haven't even seen the 1st one yet!

Bonnie said...

Wish we could have come!! BUT, we had a great BOY party at our house!!