Sunday, July 22, 2007
Jace....smarter than your average 4 yr. old
So, Easton is sick with a fever today and can't go to church. Suddenly as we are getting ready to go Jace comes down with severe stomach cramps and some sort of wierd leg ache. What do you do? I explained to him that if he was too sick to go to church he would have to lay down all day and he couldn't have any fun! That was a-okay with him! So a little later I am downstairs getting Easton a drink and he is jumping around the kitchen and singing a little song, so I say, "Jace I thought you were sick." -He quickly puts his hand up to his head and sways back and forth and as he's walking to the couch to lay down he says, "Man, am I dizzy!" He is so hard not to laugh at! Needless to say since we have been home he has made a miraculous recovery!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
WOW! Your kids are all grown up. It's crazy how fast it goes. I think Jace is a little too smart for his own good. You're in trouble...
Post a Comment